Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Black and White Stories Part Four

Now that was a boat ride lol
Nassau
Dye Pits in Marrakesh
Boston
Grotto exploring in Bermuda
Public Gardens in my City of Halifax
Quebec City
Western Africa 
Inside looking outside from Russia
Log cabin in Northern Canada
Walking the streets of Rome and looking up 
Stanley Park in Vancouver 
Castle exploring in Northern England
Sign for Peace carved in rock from Europe
Found on a Bus Shelter in Western Asia........always carry your camera, as you just never know when an interesting photo  might appear lol
Berber Market outside Marrakech
Northern Italy
London
Going underground in Spain

Kite Surfing in Nova Scotia
Art from the Islands
Eastern United States

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terry, you always surprise me with your shots of our beautiful world, with Nova Scotia & Queensland my favorite destinations. Thank you for sharing your visions of life with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terry, you always surprise me with your shots of our beautiful world, with Nova Scotia & Queensland my favorite destinations. Thank you for sharing your visions of life with me.

    ReplyDelete